They say the victims died of smoke inhalation. Isabella Gonzales, Sharon, Douglee, and Dominick Cashatt were trapped inside on the second floor of this home on Tenth Street.
Fire officials hope to release a cause by tomorrow. They say the home had no working smoke detectors.
A memorial fund has been established for the Cashatt family at Alpine Bank. Checks and gift cards can also be sent to Trinity Lutheran Church at 200 N. First Street in Rockford. It'll help pay for funeral expenses, as well as help the survivors buy food and clothing.