About 70 firefighters from 12 area departments responded to a fire that broke out around 10:00 P.M. Monday. The department received a call from the barn's owner.
Stillman Valley Fire Chief Chad Hoefle says that the barn did house propane tanks as well as several vehicles. There was electricity in barn, but firefighters are not confirming whether the fire was caused by an electrical failure.
Firefighters were on scene until around 4:00 A.M. There were no injuries reported. An estimated cost of the damage was not available.